We do it the old-fashioned way….
we peel and slice all the apples to use in our farm kitchen. All of our caramel is cooked from scratch…with real cream and butter. We’re pretty sure you’re going to love it.
Mouth-watering aromas fill the Apple House as you enter. Everything is baked fresh each and every day. Our Caramels are cut and hand-wrapped. The caramel for our yummy caramel apples is also available in tubs- so you can make your own at home. Caramel sauce is poured straight from the big caramel copper kettle into the jars-Great for Ice-Cream topping.
Fresh Made Pies & Muffins
- When we first open in early August, we offer apple, cherry, peach and blueberry pies. As the season progresses, pumpkin and cranberry walnut pies are made as well. . Apple pie is our mainstay – we have them everyday we are open.
- All varieties are available in 5″ or 8″ sizes. The Apple and Pumpkin pies are also available in a 9″ Deep Dish. We recommend the 5″ for a single serving, the 8″ for a party of 6 and the 9″ for a party of 8. Please call for pricing.
- AND…we are proud to say that all the apples used in our pies and muffins are grown, hand-picked and peeled here at our farm. Hence, the farm-fresh flavor and aroma that keeps our customers coming back.
- With the exception of pumpkin pies, all pies are also available frozen unbaked so that you can WOW company at home with a “home baked” pie fresh out of your oven. Baked pies and muffins are also available in our freezer.
- We offer sugar-free apple pies unbaked and frozen. We bake them upon request or they are available for you to take home and bake.
We bake fresh muffins daily. They come in a variety of fruit flavors with apple and apple walnut being the most popular. Some other varieties are:
- Lemon Poppyseed
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese
There’s always a little experimentation going on as well when the bakers have time.